Site Info

Bad news everybody!

Okay so this\'ll be short, but in all likelihood, I am going to be shutting this page down. It\'s expensive (very), and I do not think it\'s needed anymore given the success of GOG.com, Abandonia, and a few others. I simply don\'thave the time to keep it up and running, nor can do I have the time to make it the kickass community that I think it needs to be. I tried to ping abandonia about taking it over, but I never got a response. if anyone else has any alternative ideas, drop me a line at admin at hotud.org and we can figure something out.

Review Detail

Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity
Adventure
Written by Underdogs     March 21, 2009    
"Huh Huh Huh... Hey Beavis... like.. do you want to play a cool game?"

"Heh heh... hmm hmm... yeah! yeah! Games are cool!"

"Huh Huh.. yeah.. This game rocks. We have to like walk around and try to get into Todd's gang and see if we can score with hot babes and stuff."

"Yes! Yes! Score! Hmm hmm heh! Score!"

"Shut up dillhole! The game is kinda hard and stuff. Cuz like, you have to think... and stuff... and you know, figure stuff out. But there are other little mini games where we get to hock loogies on Principal Skinners head and another where we fry ants with a magnifying glass. Yeah. That's cool. We even get to write a tune and play air guitar and like, watch MTV and stuff."

"Yeah yeah. So.. heh heh... we get to score? And get in Todd's gang?"

"That's what I said buttmunch. But we have to be smart, and stuff. But first, we have to like, get outta class and skip school."

"Heh heh... yeah. School sucks. So like, what are we waiting for? Hmmm hmm. Let's like, do this."

Important Note:

Like all old games, it can take some effort getting it to work right. There is a codec you will need to download to get the video working. I believe it's the divx codec, but you MUST have an older version in order to get it to work. Version 5.2.1 I think. If you have trouble with the video, try:
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/divxcodec5.html

Once you get in installed, you're about to play a hilarious adventure game!
test 

gemini9 Reviewed by gemini9 June 02, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (6)

Ha Ha!

"Huh Huh Huh... Hey Beavis... like.. do you want to play a cool game?"

"Heh heh... hmm hmm... yeah! yeah! Games are cool!"

"Huh Huh.. yeah.. This game rocks. We have to like walk around and try to get into Todd's gang and see if we can score with hot babes and stuff."

"Yes! Yes! Score! Hmm hmm heh! Score!"

"Shut up dillhole! The game is kinda hard and stuff. Cuz like, you have to think... and stuff... and you know, figure stuff out. But there are other little mini games where we get to hock loogies on Principal Skinners head and another where we fry ants with a magnifying glass. Yeah. That's cool. We even get to write a tune and play air guitar and like, watch MTV and stuff."

"Yeah yeah. So.. heh heh... we get to score? And get in Todd's gang?"

"That's what I said buttmunch. But we have to be smart, and stuff. But first, we have to like, get outta class and skip school."

"Heh heh... yeah. School sucks. So like, what are we waiting for? Hmmm hmm. Let's like, do this."

Important Note:

Like all old games, it can take some effort getting it to work right. There is a codec you will need to download to get the video working. I believe it's the divx codec, but you MUST have an older version in order to get it to work. Version 5.2.1 I think. If you have trouble with the video, try:
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/divxcodec5.html

Once you get in installed, you're about to play a hilarious adventure game!

Was this review helpful to you?