Site Info

Bad news everybody!

Okay so this\'ll be short, but in all likelihood, I am going to be shutting this page down. It\'s expensive (very), and I do not think it\'s needed anymore given the success of GOG.com, Abandonia, and a few others. I simply don\'thave the time to keep it up and running, nor can do I have the time to make it the kickass community that I think it needs to be. I tried to ping abandonia about taking it over, but I never got a response. if anyone else has any alternative ideas, drop me a line at admin at hotud.org and we can figure something out.

Review Detail

Ancient Domains of Mystery
RPG
Written by Underdogs     March 21, 2009    
Adom is probably one of the most vast games I ever played, you can play a single game for years. The spectre of things that can happen to your character is so vast and unpredictable that it is unlikely to leave room for boredom.
test 

rqwxyz Reviewed by rqwxyz September 28, 2009
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

As vast as it can get

Adom is probably one of the most vast games I ever played, you can play a single game for years. The spectre of things that can happen to your character is so vast and unpredictable that it is unlikely to leave room for boredom.

Was this review helpful to you?